Keaton Christensen, son of Brent and Joni Christensen of Corning, Iowa was badly burned while filling anhydrous ammonia tanks at the Rolling Hills Co-op in Orient on Tuesday. Keaton is in the University Of Iowa Hospital Burn Unit. Keaton has second degree burns on his face, one eye that was injured and serious burns to his lungs from inhalation. According to his father, Brent, doctors are optimistic but know the road to recovery will be slow.
Keaton and the entire Christenson family will need your prayers and support. Keaton has been uplifted by text messages, so if you would like to let Keaton know that you are thinking of him and send your love and support, text him at 712-542-7264 and identify yourself (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE).
Your livestock show friends are thinking of you Keaton!